Green With Envy – LOVE the new Stampin' Up! Green Hues! Hey Stampers! My stamp clubs and classes this month used several of the new Stampin' Up! “greens”. I thought I would carry that green theme onto the blog for a few days this week.
Today's green is Mossy Meadow. If you've been around Stampin' Up! for awhile, you might remember this color from one of our In Color collections a few years back. I was SO happy to see this color return (along with Blackberry Bliss, from the same IC group)!
The delicate image front and center on this card was cut with the Stitched Labels Framelits; another winner!
Instructions for this card follow at the end of the post. But first, I have a couple of reminders for you about the super UH-MAAAZING specials we have going on right now AND about my upcoming trip!
Stamp Slave, Dave, and I leave for Seattle on Thursday. We are spending the day with my brother and his family and then on Friday we're departing on the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas for our Stampin' Up! Inside Passage Cruise.
If you'd like to see the itinerary, click here. I'm hoping to do postings on all my social media sites when we're in port so be sure to check often!
Second, remember there are several current specials that are too good to miss, no matter where you are in your Stampin' Up! journey!
NOW is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up!, whether you are hobby or business minded. The current special gives you over $200 of products for only $99…FREE SHIPPING! Click HERE to check this out.
For the month of July, you can also purchase 3 packs of Designer Series Paper and get a 4th pack for free. Details HERE.
Last, but not least, have you wanted to give Paper Pumpkin, our monthly “crafting in a box” kit a try but just haven't gotten around to it yet? WELL, this is for you! From now, through August 10, for new subscribers you can get 50% off your first month! Just click HERE and use code BLOOM0818.
That's all I've got for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new “green with envy” sample! 🙂
- Stamp Sets – Stitched All Around (146632);
- Card Stock – Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272);
- Stamp Pads – Mossy Meadow Ink (147111);
- Misc. – Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146926); Stitched Labels Framelits Dies (146828); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
- Card Stock 1: 11” x 4 1/4” Card Base
- DSP: 4” x 4” Designer Series Paper
- Card Stock 2: 3 1/2” x 3 1/2” Whisper White Scrap for Die Cut
- Fold the Thick Whisper White card stock in half creating your card base.
- Stamp the ‘Enjoy your special day’ sentiment on your Whisper White scrap card stock.
- Die cut your sentiment using the Stitched Labels Framelit die.
- Layer your DSP onto the Thick Whisper White cardstock base centered.
- Stamp your border on the top and bottom of the card front.
- Add the stamped die cut to the top of the card front with dimensionals.
- Add your rhinestone embellishments to taste.