Hey stampers! Thanks for popping in today to see my Monday Morning Coffee Cafe Thanks a Latte Sample. I'll be sharing projects with our new Coffee Cafe Suite of products all week! Today's card features Stampin' Up!'s Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Coffee Cafe Bundle.
One thing I love about this bundle is that everything coordinates so beautifully. The colors in the DSP are Early Espresso, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, and Whisper White. This gives you endless choices for creating fun projects like my sample today. Here are the instructions and if you need to order any of the products, just click on any picture below.
- Stamps – Coffee Cafe stamp set-143677
- Stampin' Up Paper–Coffee Break Designer Series Paper-144155, Whisper White cardstock-100730, Pear Pizzazz cardstock-131201, Crumb Cake Cardstock-120953
- Stampin' Up Ink–Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Pad-131180, Early Espresso Stampin' Pad-126974
- Other Stampin' Up Supplies and Tools–Coffee Cups Framelits-143745, Stitched Shape Framelits-145372, Stampin' Dimensionals-104430, SNAIL Adhesive-104332
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper to 4.25″x11″ and score at 5.5″
- Whisper White cardstock to 3.75″x 5″, plus scraps for die cutting
- Crumb Cake- scrap for die cutting
- Cut and score the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper.
- Cut the Whisper White cardstock, stamp the hearts from the Coffee Cafe stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink and then adhere the sheet to the inside of the card.
- Die cut the Crumb Cake cardstock with the largest oval Stitched Shape Framelit.
- On some scrap pieces of Whisper White cardstock you will stamp the following, all from the Coffee Cafe stamp set:
- Stamp the wood grain cup with Early Espresso ink
- The greeting ‘Thanks A Latte' with Early Espresso ink
- Stamp the cup lid with Pear Pizzazz ink
- Then, die cut all the cup pieces with their matching die from the Coffee Cups Framelits dies.
- Die cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock with the cup sleeve die.
- Assemble all the coffee cup pieces to the Crumb Cake oval die cut using SNAIL Adhesive, add the greeting oval with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the oval ensemble to the cardfront using SNAIL Adhesive.
I really wish we could sit down and have a cup of coffee and get to know each other better. One thing I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is all the new friends I've made. When I do a party or teach a class, there's always someone new who might never have heard of Stampin' Up! or even had the opportunity to create a handmade card. It's so much fun to see the sense of accomplishment when they do a make and take and realize their creativity was inside all along, just waiting to come out!
If you might like to meet some new friends while doing something you love, take a peek and see the extra value to our already fabulous starter kit in the month of July. Only one week left to grab all the extra treats! If you have any questions, we can each grab a cup of coffee and have a phone chat. Just give me a shout at 214-293-4461. If you live near Wylie, TX just shoot me a quick email. We can meet in person for our coffee, my treat!
I hope you enjoyed today's Monday Morning Coffee Cafe Thanks a Latte Sample. See you tomorrow for another project sample using this awesome suite of products.