Party Panda Popping in to Say HI! Hey stampers! I have an adorable little friend to bring some cuteness and fun into your stamping today! The Party Pandas Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set is still one of my favorites.
- Stamp Sets: Perennial Birthday (145757 – w; 145760 – c); Party Pandas Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set (147218—w; 147221—c)
- Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Pink Pirouette (111351)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento (132708), Soft Sky (131181), Pink Pirouette (126956), Flirty Flamingo (141397)
- Miscellaneous: 2” Circle Punch (133782), Flirty Flamingo 3/8” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (144227), Stamping Sponges (141337), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Snips (103579), typing paper
- Pink Pirouette: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; 3” x 3” square
- Basic Black: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Whisper White: 3-1/4” x 4-1/2”
- Fold the Pink Pirouette cardstock in half. Using the confetti stamp from the Party Pandas set, stamp randomly around the edge of the front of the card using Pink Pirouette ink. Clean stamp and repeat using Flirty Flamingo ink. Set aside.
- Stamp the sentiment using Black ink; punch out using the 2” Circle punch; set aside.
- Stamp the Panda using the Black ink.
- Tear the typing paper into strips to create your own cloud stencil. Using a sponge, lightly sponge clouds using the Soft Sky ink – be sure to avoid sponging over the Panda.
- Adhere the Circle from Step #2 above the panda (covering the stamped balloon); trim corners where it extends beyond the white mat.
- Layer Whisper White mat onto the Black mat and adhere to base card using Dimensionals.
- Tie an approximately 10” of Flirty Flamingo ribbon into a bow and adhere to bottom of circle using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
You can't buy this stamp set…BUT, you can get it for free! Click here.