Happy Friday stampers! I love the name of the stamp set for today's project; Sharing Sweet Thoughts. If you turn your 2017-2018 catalog to page 223, you'll find this cute set.
I think the images in this stamp set are adorable. Beyond that, it is the Ronald McDonald House Charities set for 2017-2018, so that makes it especially near and dear to me. Each time the Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set is purchased, $3.00 is donated by Stampin' Up! to the RMCD Charities. To date, $1.5 million dollars has been donated. I am beyond proud to be associated with such a philanthropic-minded company!
I love the simplicity of this card. The small touches of black really set off the Pear Pizzazz.
Something else to note, there is another product, Everyday Jar Framelits, that coordinates perfectly with this stamp set. In fact, the Everyday Jar Framelits has coordinated with quite a few stamp sets, making it “more stamp-ING for less cha-CHING! 🙂
I'll share the products and measurements used for this card below and a link to our Artisan Blog Hop. I hope after seeing my project and all the ideas at the blog hop, you might consider adding this stamp set, and maybe even the framelits to your collection. You'll get some fun new “toys” and your contribution from the sale of the stamp set will help some very deserving children and their families! If you click on the stamp set picture below my instructions you'll easily be able to order Sharing Sweet Thoughts stamp set.
- Stamp Sets – Sharing Sweet Thoughts C (144051); W (144048)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (140272); Pear Pizzazz (131201); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Momento (132708); Pear Pizzazz (131180); Real Red (126949)
- Misc. – Everyday Jar Framelits (141490); Big Shot (143263); Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder (143231); Blender Pens (102845); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Linen Thread (104199); Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
- Card Stock: Thick Whisper White 4 1/4” x 11”, folded in half
- Scrap of Whisper White to run thru the Big Shot for jar and lid
- Pear Pizzazz 3 x 4”
- Basic Black ½ x 3” and 3 ¼ x 4 ¼”
- Score and fold the Thick Whisper White
- Stamp the jar and lid on scrap piece of Whisper White
- Run the jar and lid through the Big Shot
- Stamp the images in the jar
- Color the images with ink and blender pen and add Wink of Stella
- Run the embossing folder through the Big Shot
- Attach the ½” layer to the embossed layer
- Adhere the embossed layer with Dimensionals to the Basic Black layer and adhere to the card
- Add Linen thread to the lid and attach to the jar