This adorable wreath will make a beautiful addition to your Valentine's Day table but then will move easily into your little princess's bedroom to add some pink pizzazz!!
- Melon Mambo textured card stock
- Pretty in Pink textured card stock
- Rose Red textured card stock
- Rose Red Patterns Designer Series paper
- On Board Essentials
Accessories & Tools
- Heat & Stick powder
- Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter
- Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter
- Rose Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Full Heart punch
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Hearts & Brackets Originals die
- Hearts Set Sizzlits die set
- Floral wire
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Wire wreath
Note: The card stock and paper can bend easily and look wrinkled, so
handle the paper and card stock very carefully as you adhere the hearts
to the wreath.
- Punch and die cut hearts using the Full Heart punch, Hearts &
Brackets Originals die, and Heart Set Sizzlits die set using a variety
of textured card stock and Designer Series paper. (We used
approximately 55 hearts for our wreath, but this will vary based on
- Adhere glitter to a variety of chipboard hearts using Heat & Stick powder.
- Adhere pieces of floral wire to back of chipboard and punched
hearts using hot glue and a glue gun. Let glue cool. Adhere first layer
of hearts to wreath by wrapping the wire you just adhered to the back
of the hearts around the wreath.
- Adhere top layers of hearts to wreath using Glue Dots for dimension.
- Pull ribbon through wire on back of wreath and tie a bow.