Hey stampers, I hope you've been enjoying my “fruity” posts of projects made with the new Fresh Fruit stamp set by Stampin' Up! Today's project uses the strawberry design from the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper as well…enjoy! You'll find complete instructions and measurements below. Click on any image under instructions to see the products and complete descriptions at my online store. Don't forget there's still time to earn the bonus days coupons!
- Stamp Sets – Fresh Fruit (141770)
- Inks – Real Red (126948), Cucumber Crush (138324), Basic Black (140931)
- Paper – Whisper White (100730), Real Red (126949), Fruit Stand DSP (141660), Cucumber Crush (138335), Vellum Cardstock (101856)
- Other – Real Red 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon (141693) – 14”, Bone folder (100230), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332)
- Whisper White, 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, 3” x 3/4”, small scrap
- Real Red, 4” x 5 1/4”
- Cucumber Crush, 1” x 3 1/4”
- Vellum Cardstock 3 3/4” x 5”
- Fruit Stand DSP – Strawberry design, 3” x 3 3/4”, and Red/white stripe 2” x 3 3/4”
- Fold Whisper White cardstock in half, using Bone Folder, to make card base.
- Adhere strawberry paper at the top of the Real Red cardstock, leaving a border around all edges. Adhere stripe paper on bottom of strawberry paper, leaving a border around. Run a strip of Snail adhesive along the “seam” of the two designer papers, and attach the vellum there.
- Wrap ribbon around card front, covering the “seam” where the two different DSP designs connect.
- Stamp strawberry image with top on a Whisper White scrap. Be sure to stamp the black outline
- for both the strawberry and top first, and then fill in with the Real Red for the strawberry and the
- Cucumber Crush for the top. Cut out the strawberry image. Set aside.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cucumber Crush on the skinny strip of Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere to the Cucumber Crush cardstock with the Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with two dimensionals. Adhere strawberry image with two dimensionals.