Hey Stampers! Today I'm sharing a festive project using the all-new Rainbow Glimmer Paper from Stampin' Up!
Instructions follow and if you need to order any supplies to make this project, simply click on a picture below.
- Stamp Sets: Simply Citrus All-Inclusive Card Kit (153128)
- Card Stock: Granny Apple Green (146990), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Rainbow Glimmer (153056)
- Ink: Memento Black (132708)
- Other: Tasteful Labels dies (152886), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Paper Trimmer (152392)
- Granny Apple Green: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Basic Black 3 1/4” x 4 3/4””
- Whisper White: 1 3/4” x 3 1/4”
- Rainbow Glimmer: 12” x 1”
- Using your Paper Trimmer, cut the Rainbow Glimmer paper into 4 pieces that are 3” x 1”.
- Take each piece and cut it into two by placing it on the Paper Trimmer with one corner 1/4” to the left of the cutting track and the opposite corner at 1/4” to the right of the cutting track to get the “almost” triangles shown. Repeat for each piece to get 8 total pieces.
- Stagger all of the pieces onto the Basic Black cardstock as shown before attaching with Stampin’ Seal.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, attach the Basic Black cardstock to the Granny Apple Green card base.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the greeting from the Simply Citrus set onto the Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out the greeting using the die and attach it to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.