Ok stamping peeps! It's Friday and I thought we should have some Friday fun in the form of a game: how well do YOU know The Stamp Maven (that's ME)?!
Some of you might not follow me on Facebook so I wanted to post here (but of course you should follow me on ALL my social media platforms!), too, so you all could play and maybe win a prize! We all like prizes, right?
Here's the game. Below you'll find a series of questions. Put a comment here on the blog with the answers you think I would make. I'll be awarding a few fun prizes. Iin case of a tie, Stamp Slave will draw for the winners from the group who answered the most questions correctly!
You must post your answers no later than Saturday night at midnight to be eligible for a prize…have fun!
- What is your favorite craft (crochet, flower arranging, cardmaking, scrapbooking, etc)?
- How long have you been stamping?
- Do you have a favorite stamp company?
- Favorite embellishment?
- Favorite type of stamp (wood, foam mount, photopolymer, other)?
- Prefer cardmaking alone or with others?
- Most often do you create from scratch, sketch or CASE?
- Do you still use punches?
- Do you like to fussy cut?
- Do you mail your cards?
- Do you typically use black or colored ink?
- Sell your cards?
- Do you ever foresee giving up stamping?
- Dedicate room? Shared room? Kitchen? Living room? Basement?
- What do you use most often on your projects/cards/scrapbooks?
- What is one crafting item you don't own but am considering purchasing?
- Given a choice you would rather create a card with no layers, one layer or multiple layers?
- If you had to give away all my crafting supplies except one thing, what is the ONE item you would keep?
Remember, you want to comment answers you think I would make!!