Hey Stampers! Today I'm sharing a 10 Minute Project Using Varied Vases Stamp Set. You can even use this layout, but change up the stamp set and colors to use whatever products you have in your inventory. Why not invite a couple of friends over to stamp, start an assembly line and make up a bunch of these for all of you?
In case you find yourself in a shopping mood, I've included the supplies, measurements and instructions below, along with clickable links to my online store! 🙂
- Stamp Sets: Varied Vases bundle – stamp set & punch (148381)
- Card Stock: Thick Whisper White (140272), Pool Party (122924), Grapefruit Grove (146972) Merry Merlot (146979)
- Ink: Pool Party (147107), Grapefruit Grove (147142), Merry Merlot (147112)
- Other: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Clear Rhinestones (144220), Acrylic Blocks: A (118487), B (117147), G (118489) and H (118490), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), SNAIL adhesive (104332)
- Thick Very Vanilla: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 2 1/2” x 3 1/4”, scrap
- Pool Party & Grapefruit Grove: 4” x 5 1/4
- Merry Merlot: 2 3/4” x 3 1/2”
- Cut the Pool Party and Grapefruit Grove pieces of cardstock at an angle by setting opposite corners over the cutting mat on your Stampin’ Trimmer.
- Attach one of each of the triangles of cardstock as shown.
- Using Merry Merlot ink, stamp the vase and flowers onto the layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Using Pool Party ink, fill in the vase.
- Using Grapefruit Grove ink, stamp the solid part of the flowers.
- Attach this layer to the Merry Merlot cardstock and then to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using Merry Merlot ink, stamp the greeting onto the scrap of Whisper White. Trim if necessary and attach to the card by placing a Stampin’ Dimensional on the left where it attaches onto the Pool Party cardstock. Regular SNAIL adhesive can be placed on the rest of the piece.
- Add a Clear Rhinestone as shown.