Hi stampers! I'm excited to share another Thoughtful Branches project; this would make an awesome Christmas card. SO easy to put together!
This exclusive stamp set will only be available for purchase during the month of August. With the versatile designs and sentiments, this is a “must add” to your collection. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I can pre-order products before release to customers so I've had a few weeks to create with this new stamp set.
There is a bundle available that includes coordinating thinlits dies and is a great option for a 10% discount! You'll see instructions for this card and a supply list below. You can click on any picture to go right to my online ordering site to grab yours. Once you have your set and need ideas, I'll be happy to send you additional pdf's that will help to inspire you!
Stamp Sets – Thoughtful Branches (143539); Wondrous Wreath (135047)
Card Stock – Thick White Cardstock (140272); Real Red Cardstock (102482)
Stamp Pads – Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (126949)
Misc. – Big Shot Machine (143263); Beautiful Branches Thinlits (143538)
- Thick White Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11”, 5” x 3-3/4”; scraps for die cutting
- Real Red Cardstock: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Fold White cardstock in half for card base and layer with Real Red cardstock.
- Stamp “Happy Wonderful Christmas” in Real Red at bottom right corner of smaller piece of white cardstock and layer onto card base.
- Die cut tree four times from Thick White Cardstock scraps. Glue layers together to make one thick piece. Adhere to card center.
- Stamp bird in Real Red on scrap of white cardstock and die cut. Adhere to tree.
- On inside, stamp “Many Happy Moments. . .” and another bird.
I hope you've enjoyed today's project; click here to see Monday's idea for using Thoughtful Branches.