Hey stampers; only 3 more days to get the Thoughtful Branches Bundle; have you gotten yours yet? This versatile stamp set and coordinating thinlits dies can be used all year long to create some of the most stunning projects like this one:
Fall is just about here and by changing up the sentiment, this card would work for any autumn card you want to send!
To order the supplies to make your own card, just click a pic. (instructions, including measurements, for this card follow below.
- Stamp Set: Thoughtful Branches #143539
- Inks: Momento Pad #132708, Garden Green #126973, Cherry Cobbler #126966, Crushed Curry #131173
- Paper: Crumb Cake #120953, Crushed Curry #131199, Cherry Cobbler #119685, Very Vanilla #101650, Vellum Cardstock #101856
- Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies #143538, Heat Tool #129053, Clear Embossing Powder #109130, 5/8” Burlap Ribbon #141487, Linen Thread #104199
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen #138309, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Crumb Cake: 4 ¼ x 8 ½ (score at 2 ¾)
- Crushed Curry: 3 ¾ x 4 ¼
- Cherry Cobbler: 3 5/8 x 4 1/8
- Very Vanilla: 3 ½ x 4, scrap for leaves
- Vellum Cardstock: 3 ½ x 4
- Stamp leaf image randomly on Very Vanilla piece using Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler (Stamped Off) and Crushed Curry.
- Stamp leaves in Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler (Stamped Off) on Very Vanilla scrap. Cut out with Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies.
- Stamp sentiment in Momento Ink on Vellum Cardstock. Immediately cover with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set using the Heat Gun.
- Assemble. Use Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere Vellum to Very Vanilla piece. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on leaves and Crushed Curry piece.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my Thoughtful Branches project.