Hey Stampers! Since the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog came out in June, I've been getting lots of questions about some of the new products. Here is one of the most asked questions: How can I use Rainbow Glitter Paper in a new way?
Here is a fun way! In this card, the glitter paper peeks out from behind the die-cut sunflower, creating a fun, unique look!
To make this card you'll need the following supplies:
- Stamp Sets– Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (154065)
- Cardstock – Blackberry Bliss (133675); Bermuda Bay (131197); Whisper White (100730); Rainbow Glimmer Paper (153056)
- Stamp Pads – Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Pad (147092)
- Misc. – Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (153392); Adhesive Sheets (152334); Stampin' Seal (152813); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); die cutting machine.
Here are the measurements and instructions:
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 5 ½ x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Glimmer Paper: 3 ½” x 4 ½”
- Fold the Blackberry Bliss cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay layer to the card base.
- Place a piece of Adhesive Sheet on the back of the Whisper White cardstock covering the section where you will die-cut the sunflower, then use die-cuts to cut out flower and leaves.
- Remove the backing of the Adhesive Sheet of Whisper White layer and adhere the to the card using extra Stampin’ Seal Adhesive around the edges.
- Remove the backing from the cut out flower and place it on card.
- Stamp the greeting on Whisper White cardstock and “fussy-cut” it with Paper Snips. Add to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.