WOO HOO…TODAY is the first day to order from the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog! Do you have any questions about any of the new products? Please let me know!
I just finished up my order, and I'd like to share some of my favorite new products with you!
My absolute Number 1 favorite is the new Love Today Planner Kit:
This planner will help keep you on schedule and give you a creative outlet too! This all-inclusive kit with has everything you need to create a customizable yearly planner.
* No dates are printed, so you can start when you want.
* Write, stamp, or draw your own.
* Printed Night of Navy/gold foil binder with gold metal corner accents.
* Binder size: 7-3/4″” x 8-3/4″” (19.7 x 22.2 x 5.1cm).
* Includes Night of Navy 2-ring binder; 12 divider pages; calendar pages; 4 photo protector pages (hold six photos each), 5″” x 7″”( 12.7 x 17.8 cm); page lifter, 3″” x 8-1/4″” (7.6 x 21 cm); printed and gold foil accent stickers; sticky notes.
* Refill kit available (sold separately).
* Colors: Gold, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Real Red.
Next is the Birthday Memories Suite of products, perfect for any upcoming birthday celebrations! There is a stamp set and matching thinlits dies (order as a bundle and save 10%), Designer Series Paper and so many adorable embellishments to match! Look on pgs 68-69 to see this one.
How about the Coffee Break Suite; I've been waiting for something like this one! It's on pgs 30-31.
Rounding out my list is the Wood Textures Suite on pgs 158-159:
Do you see the mini crates lined up in this photo? Yep…there's a wood crate set of Framelits Dies…too cute!
Of course, I've just scratched the surface of this amazing new catalog. You can see everything by opening the pdf below:
If you would like a catalog that you can touch, feel, mark pages and you don't currently have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, email me and I'd love to send you one!
If you're ready to order any of these products, or want to check out others, just click on a pic below to go right to my ordering site!
I hope you enjoyed this mini peek into the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! catalog and please come back to the blog often! I'll be sharing lots of new projects and tips! 🙂