Hey Stampers! Halloween is just around the corner and, in case you're still looking for a fun project, I have an adorable card for you today!
Notice the whispy trees in the background? These are actually from an image in the “Winter Woods” stamp set. This set is found on page 27 of our Holiday Catalog. Come back to the blog on Thursday and I'll show you a Fall thank you card project using this same stamp set. I love showing you different projects and looks using one set.
Below you'll find all the supplies, measurements and instructions for today's card…enjoy! If you need any items to make this card, just click here to go right to my online store.
- Stamp Set: Winter Woods Clear-Mount Stamp Set – 147661, Winter Woods Wood-Mount Stamp Set – 147658
- Cardstocks: Lemon Lime Twist– 144245, Basic Gray– 121044, Basic – 121045 Whisper White – 100730, Toil & Trouble 12″ X 12″ Designer Series Paper – 147531
- Stampin Pads: Smoky Slate– 147113, Crumb Cake– 147116, Pear Pizzazz – 147104
- Misc.: Spooky Bats Punch – 148014, Stamping Sponges – 141337, Stampin' Dimensionals – 104430, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals – 144108, Paper Snips – 103579, Mini Glue Dots – 103683
- Lemon Lime Twist 8½ x 4¼ score at 4¼
- Basic Gray 5¼ x 4
- Whisper White 5 x 3¼
Sponge Smoky Slate ink over the top portion and Pear Pizzazz ink over the bottom portion of the Whisper White cardstock..
Stamp the trees using Smoky Slate ink.
From the Toil & Trouble Designer Series paper hand cut 5 pumpkins, one cat, one frog and one hat (the hat is from the girl)
Adhere 2 pumpkins with adhesive of your choice, the 3 in the front using dimensionals.
Adhere the cat and hat using dimensionals.
Out of Basic Black cardstock punch out 3 bats and adhere onto the top of the card.
Adhere all layers together.