Tomorrow's the day you can order the exclusive, limited time bundle, Thoughtful Branches; you can also order the stamp set and Thinlits Dies separately.
Today's project features images from this stamp set…enjoy!
There are lots of great images in the stamp set and the coordinating thinlits make die-cutting a breeze! Check out all the images in the pdf : thoughtfulbranches_flyer_jul0516_us
Instructions for today's card and supply list follows. Just click on any image following to order.
- Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
- Ink: Chocolate Chip 126979, Cajun Craze 126965 reinker 119790, Always Artichoke 126972 reinker 105232, Crushed Curry reinker 131158, Versamark 102283
- Paper: Crumb Cake Notecards & Envelopes 133766, Early Espresso 119786, Very Vanilla 101650
- Accessories: SNAIL 104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430, Embossing Buddy 103083, Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder 141636, Heat Tool 129053, Paper Snips 103579, 5/8” Burlap Ribbon, Stampin’ Pierce Mat 126199
- Non-Stampin’ Up!: Baby wipes
- Early Espresso layer: 3 3/8” x 4 7/8”
- Very Vanilla layer: 3 ¼” x 4 ¾”
- Very Vanilla for greeting: 2” x 2 ¼”
- 5/8” Burlap Ribbon: about 3 ½”
- Adhere Early Espresso layer to front of Crumb Cake Notecard with SNAIL.
- Fold a baby wipe on a non-porous plate. Starting with Crushed Curry, add drops of reinker randomly on baby wipe. Add Cajun Craze reinker drops, then Always Artichoke reinker drops until the baby wipe is covered about the size of the tree foliage stamp.
- Press the tree foliage stamp into the colors on the baby wipe. Stamp on vanilla layer with the “tab” on the stamp pointing down.
- Stamp tree trunk directly under the foliage using Chocolate Chip ink.
- Stamp the grass lines and grass stubble around the bottom of the tree with Always Artichoke ink.
- Sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink. Adhere to Early Espresso layer with SNAIL.
- Fray the edges of the burlap ribbon. Adhere across the bottom of the vanilla layer with SNAIL.
- Ink leaf with Cajun Craze. Stamp off before stamping on vanilla scrap. Rub with Embossing Buddy. Stamp greeting with Versamark. Sprinkle with Copper powder. Heat with Heat Tool. Cut around greeting and leaf with Paper Snips, leaving a little edge of vanilla around it to give the edges a smooth look. Adhere over the ribbon with dimensionals.