Touches of Texture was the perfect stamp set to use today; I love the beautiful flowers on this card. I still have flowers on my mind from my 1/2 price buys at Lowe’s over the weekend. Stamp Slave and I got some fun, exotic houseplants and some outside ferns and got a huge discount…I love saving money!
Speaking of saving money, be sure to take a glance at yesterday’s post, in case you missed it! You might want to order the supplies for this card and get your free shipping; you can put any sentiment on the punched piece so this card works for many occasions! Step by step instructions (including measurements) to make this card can be found at the end of the post..
- Stamp Sets: (w)Touches of Texture(141934), (c)Butterfly Basics(138816
- Inks: Early Espresso(126974), Flirty Flamingo(141397), Peekaboo Peach(141398), Sweet Sugarplum(141395), Crumb Cake(126975), So Saffron(126957
- Paper: Flirty Flamingo(141416), Early Espresso(119686), Whisper White(100730
- Other: 5/8″ mini Striped Ribbon-Watermelon Wonder(141433), Decorative Label punch(120907), Dimensionals(104430)
- Flirty Flamingo: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4
- Early Espresso: 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Whisper White: 5 x 3 3/4 & scrap to punch greeting
- Stamp all outline flower images randomly in Early Espresso ink
- Stamp fill in flower images in colors per sample (stamping Sweet Sugarplum small flowers multiple times without re-inking to create variation of tone)
- Add background texture dotted splatter stamp in Crumb Cake ink stamping twice without re-inking to create variations of tone
- Add second background texture stamp with So Saffron stamping twice without re-inking to create variations of tone.
- Stamp Bee stamp with Early Espresso ink as desired
- Attach stamped piece to Early Espresso layer and add ribbon (adhere to back)
- Stamp greeting on scrap of white in Early Espresso ink along with second texture stamp in So Saffron
- Punch out Greeting and attach over ribbon with dimensionals