Had so much fun with yesterday’s card; here’s Touches of Texture…#2!
Notice the texture stamp used on the sentiment piece; also, a small amount of ribbon used in a different way really jazzes it up!
- Stamp Sets – Touches of Texture #143251, Cottage Greetings #139962
- Cardstock – Crumb Cake #121685, Bermuda Bay #131286, Whisper White #106549
- Stamp Pads – VersaMark #102283, Archival Black #140931, Crumb Cake #126975
- Misc. – Clear Embossing Powder #109130, White Stampin’ Chalk Marker #132133, In Color Stampin’ Write Markers 2015/17 Cucumber Crush, Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Write Marker (Subtle) #131170, Rose Red Stampin’ Write Marker (Regals) #131262, Very Vanilla ½” Lace Trim #141672, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy #103083, Handheld Stapler #139083, Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” (scored at 4 ¼”), Card Base
- Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 3/8” x 4 1/8” (first layer)
- Bermuda Bay 5 ¼” x 4” Front layer
- Whisper White ¾” x 4”
- Rub Embossing Buddy over the front of the Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
- Stamp the cut flower image from the ‘Touches of Texture’ stamp set onto VersaMark and then Archival Black Ink and onto the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Clean Stamp and repeat VersaMark/Archival Black ink another 2 times in different positions across the bottom of the card. Work quickly.
- Cover all stamped images with Clear embossing powder.and melt and heat set with Heat Tool.
- Using White Chalk Marker color in the flowers & blossoms. Once dry, color over the top of the White Chalk Marker with Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Write Marker and then a touch of Rose Red Stampin’ Write marker in the centers.
- Colour in the leaves with Cucumber Crush Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Stamp the honeycomb style image from the ‘Touches of texture’ stamp set in Crumb Cake and then onto the Whisper White Cardstock. Once dry dust with the Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp the sentiment from ‘Cottage Greetings’ into VersaMark and then Black Archival Ink and then onto the piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Cover with Clear Embossing powder and heat set.
- VersaMark/Black Archival ink the bee image onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and the cover with Clear Embossing Powder. Heat set. Color the Bee image in with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Using a Glue Dot, adhere the Bee to card front at an angle. Cut off any overhanging Whisper White Cardstock (past the bee).
- Staple the Lace Ribbon and Sentiment Banner on to the upper right-hand-side of the Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay front panel onto the Crumb Cake panel. Then secure both panels on to the card side of the Crumb Cake cardstock base.
- Add some small pearls at top right.
Hope you’re enjoying my Touches of Texture samples!