Here's a quick video to demonstrate a very cool technique! When you look at this picture of the card it looks very complex, but you'll see below that there's nothing to it!
Card base measurements: 5-1/2″ x 12″
- end panels (2 pieces) – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 4 pieces – 1-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ (next to end panels)
- center panel – 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- 2 pieces – 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ (next to center panel – each side)
- 2 pieces – 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ (above and below center panel)
I hope you enjoyed this project. Please email me if you have questions. Also, we really appreciate comments on these posts. If you saw something you particularly liked, please leave a comment below.
P.S. One of my viewers sent me a private comment, mentioning a couple of the measurements were off..I've fixed those now and I'm going to send her a free PDF class for pointing this out…I appreciate comments!!)