Snowflakes are one of the most popular images this time of the year as my customers are getting their Christmas cards done. This technique works great with snowflakes. Give it a try and let me know if I can help you with design or putting together your cards!
- Heat emboss your chosen images on Glossy White card stock using VersaMark ink and Clear Stampin' Emboss powder. Bold images such as the snowflakes shown here work best for this technique.
- Ink your brayer with a light color of ink, and roll over your card stock.
- Use a sticky note or scrap paper cut to desired shapes and sizes to cover portions of your card stock.
- Ink your brayer with a darker color of ink, and roll over your card stock again.
- Repeat process if extra layers are desired.
- Remove paper scraps and wipe embossed images to remove excess ink.