Did you know that this versatile product can be used to add dimension to the middle of a flower, can be sprinkled with glitter on a project, and can also be used as an adhesive? Click here to find out all about this amazing product.
I did 2 sessions of a Build A Blossom Punch class recently and here’s a fun project you can make using that punch and stamp set.
Click for full image
- Stamp Set Wood Thanks for Caring
- Stamp Set Wood Build a Blossom
- Card Stock Very Vanilla 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Pink Pirouette 8 1/2 X 11
- CARD STOCK RICH RAZZLEBERRY 8 1/2 X 11
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER PATTERNS STACK – BRIGHTS COLLECTION
- CARD STOCK 12 X 12 PINK PIROUETTE
- CARD STOCK 8-1/2 X 11 CRUMB CAKE
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD RICH RAZZLEBERRY
- Crystal Effects
- Glitter Dazzling Diamonds
- Snail Adhesive Permanent
- Stampin Dimensionals
- CROCHET TRIM VICTORIA 5/8″
- Border Scallop Edge punch
- PNCH EXTRA-LARGE BLOSSOM PETALS
With Love & Caring Card
1. Fold Crumb Cake Card Stock in half to create card. Stamp sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink on Crumb Cake card front.
2. Adhere Victoria 5/8″ Crochet Trim to card front.
2. Punch border from Pink Pirouette Textured Card Stock using Scallop Edge Punch. Adhere to card front.
3. Adhere 1/4″ strip of Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Paper to Pink Pirouette Textured Card Stock.
4. Using the large petal from the Build a Blossom Set, stamp five petals in Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Punch out petals using Blossoms Petals Punch. Distress petals by crumpling them up and smoothing them out. Adhere petals to card front in the shape of a flower.
5. Punch scallop circle from Rich Razzleberry Card Stock using 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Distress scallop circle by crumpling it up and smoothing it out. Attach Rich Razzleberry Card Stock scallop circle to Build a Blossom flower center.
6. Punch five petals from Pink Pirouette Card Stock using the Blossom Petals Punch. Adhere to Rich Razzleberry Card Stock scallop circle center.
7. Punch circle using Two-Step Owl Punch. Apply a small amount of Crystal Effects to the circle, then sprinkle the circle with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter. Adhere circle to center of Pink Pirouette Card Stock flower.
Anne Brown The Stamp Maven email@example.com 972-234-9118
Free Private Classes for you and your friends, One on One Creative Coaching (contact me for a free one hour consultation), custom card and scrapbook design, business mentor, scrapbooking techniques and card making techniques classes