The thing I love most about these jewels is that you only need one to complete the final touch on your handmade cards. I love the color combo on today's card…remember to use your Color Coach to help you create "outside the box". This great accessory has helped me to stray from all my tried and true combos and I've loved the results! I'll be sharing several samples this week that use the "Creative Elements" Stamp Set. Would love to see your comment of which one you like best and why!
1. Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half with your bone folder.
2. Stamp the large flourish image all over the Pink Pirouette Cardstock with Pink Pirouette Classic Ink to create a
tone on tone look – adhere to card with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Stamp the flower image in Melon Mambo Classic Ink all over the Melon Mambo Cardstock – adhere to card with
4. Stamp the butterfly image in Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink all over the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock – adhere to the card with
5. Stamp the border image in Marina Mist Classic Ink along the bottom of the Marina Mist Cardstock – adhere to the
card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp the large flourish image on Whisper White Cardstock with Pink Pirouette Classic Ink. Stamp the flower
image over top of that with Melon Mambo Classic Ink – punch out the image with the 2 ½” Circle Punch.
7. Stamp “Create” with Crumb Cake Classic Ink on the Crumb Cake Cardstock – dove tail the ends and sponge the
edges with Crumb Cake Classic Ink and a Stampin’ Sponge.
8. Cut a slit in the side of the circle and slip the create banner into it – adhere unit to the card with Stampin’
9. Attach a large pearl in the center of the flower.
10. Tie a bow in the Crumb Cake Cardstock and adhere it to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
Thanks for stopping by!
Anne Brown The Stamp Maven contact me Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 972-234-9118