Hello Stampers! Hope you're all having a great week so far! Today I wanted to share some thoughts on a topic that has cropped up so often at my monthly events. Since the release of our beautiful new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, I have customers asking me the same question.
Q: Anne, I want all the new colors in all the new products but I can't afford to buy them all now. What do I do?
A: What a great question and I have a couple of answers. My first answer is always…purchase the best bundle in the catalog; the Demonstrator Starter Kit! You get to choose $125 of products and you only pay $99 plus tax, no shipping! If you want to get a little more information about this option, click here. Of course, if you end up with questions after looking at the opportunity, please give me a shout! Whether you want to just get the discount on your products or share our products with your friends to put a little extra cash in your pocket, this option might be for you.
If the starter kit isn't an option for you right now, I definitely have a purchasing strategy for you.
• START WITH A BLACK INK PAD. It’s a neutral color; you can use for everything.
• PICK ONE ASSORTED CARDSTOCK PACK. Purchase other products that coordinate with the colors in this pack—inkpads, accessories, and Designer Series Papers.
• GET A VERSAMARK INK PAD. You’ll instantly have multiple colors from the tone-on-tone watermark effect when you stamp using a Versamark.
• CHOOSE A PRODUCT SUITE. Stick with the suite’s color scheme and buy a few inks or papers to match.
• BUY WATERCOLOR PENCILS. If you’re not quite ready to invest in Stampin' Write Markers or Stampin' Blends, the pencils will give you a spectrum of color to match any project.
You can check out all our new colors and product suites at my online store.