- Hey Stampers! It’s now officially August and you can get your hands on our Limited Edition Blended Seasons Bundle! You are going to love the versatility of these products!
The seasonal images will have you creating special cards all year long! The Watercolor Pencils are brand new, featuring colors not found in the other collection we offer, and…don’t forget! You’ll save 10% when you order the stamp set and framelits “bundle“!
Enjoy today’s projects. The first one features Watercolor Pencils and the second uses Stampin’ Blends!
- Stamp Sets – Blended Season (C-149016) (W-149019)
- Card Stock – Granny Apple Green (146990); Shimmer White (101910); Vellum (101856)
- Stamp Pads – Stazon Jet Black (101406)
- Misc. – Blender Pens (102845); Stitched Seasons Framelits (149013); Dimensionals (104430); Twinkle Adhesive-backed Sequins (146287); Big Shot Machine (143263); Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 (149014)
- Gable Green Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Shimmery White Card Stock: 5 1/4” x 4” , 2” x 2”
- Vellum Card Stock: 2” x 2” , 4” x 3”
- Fold 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” of Granny Apple Green card stock in half to create card base.
- Cut a ‘hole’ out of the center of the front of the card using the largest label from the Stitched Seasons Framelits pack. Set aside.
- Stamp the floral image and sentiment onto the large piece of Shimmery White card stock and one flower onto the 2” x 2” piece using Stazon Jet Black ink.
- Using the Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 pack color the flowers as desired and smooth the design using a Blender Pen.
- Fussy Cut the individual flower from Step #3.
- Cut a ‘hole’ out of the center of the front of the card using the largest label from the Stitched Seasons Framelits pack and the Big Shot Machine.
- From the Vellum Card Stock cut the flower swag and leaf/flower combine using the Big Shot and the dies from the Stitched Seasons Framelits.
- Adhere the large piece of Shimmery White card stock to the card front from the inside the images show through the hole created in step #2.
- Adhere the vellum pieces from Step #7 to the card front.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the fussy cut flower over the vellum pieces.
- Randomly adhere 5-7 Twinkle Adhesive-backed Rhinestones as desired.
- Stamp sets: Blended Seasons (149016)
- Stampin’ Blends: Poppy Parade Combo Pack (147275); Granny Apple Green Combo Pack (147274)
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black (101406); Granny Apple Green (147095)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730); Granny Apple Green (146990)
- Other: SNAIL adhesive (104332), Layering Ovals framelits (141706), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 1/4”; 3” x 1 3/4”
- Granny Apple Green: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Fold Granny Apple Green card stock in half to create card base.
- Ink flower stamp using StazOn ink and stamp onto Whisper White layer
- Color flower image using Stampin’ Blends. Adhere layer to card base.
- Ink phrase image using Granny Apple Green and stamp onto Whisper White piece.
- Die-cut phrase oval using Big Shot and Layering Ovals framelits.
- Attach phrase to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.