My samples today show how one paper pattern in the Warmth and Cheer DSP (Designer Series Paper) Stack can be used to create totally unique cards.
The versatility of our Designer Series Paper packs and stacks is one of its best features. Each pattern also coordinates with our solid cardstocks, inks and embellishments, too…no need to guess if everything will match! This helps you to get the most for your shopping dollar…no waste of time driving all over town to find the right color combination AND no wasting of supplies to get the perfect match! I have everything at my online store!
I challenge you today to get one package of DSP and see how many different projects you can create! To see all the supplies used on my two samples, just click on a pic below. Instructions, including measurements, also follow.
- Stamp Set: Hang Your Stocking (142114)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708), Garden Green (102584)
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Early Expresso (119686), Whisper White (100730), Garden Green (102584), Warmth and Cheer DSP Stack (141991)
- Other: Christmas Stockings Thinlits (141841), White Perfect Accents (138416), Brick Wall Embossing Folder (138288), Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (141999), Tombow Multi (110755), Dimensionals (104440), Big Shot (113439), Red Sharpie Marker
- Cherry Cobbler 8 ½ x 5 ½” (score and fold at 4 ¼), 2×3 for stocking pieces.
- Early Expresso 5 ¼ x 4”
- Whisper White 5 x 3 ¾”, 1 x 1”
- Garden Green 1 x 3 ¾” (2 pieces)
- DSP 3 ½ x 2 ½”
- Emboss the Whisper White cardstock with Brick Wall Embossing Folder.
- Stamp stocking outline on DSP with Momento black ink, cut out with thinlits.
- Stamp holly with Garden Green ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with thinlits.
- Cut out NOEL on Garden Green cardstock using Thinlit. Cut stocking trim pieces from Cherry Cobbler.
- Add a small loop of Baker’s Twine to the back of the stocking. Attach Holly to the stocking front with Tombow. Color a white accent with red sharpie marker and add to holly.
- Layer the card as shown. Attach the stocking with dimensionals. Add NOEL with Tombow adhesive.
Fa-la-la-la Llama card:
- Stamp Sets: Fa-la-la-la Friends (142167); Timeless Textures (140514 w; 140517 c)
- Inks: Sahara Sand (126976), Basic Black (140931), Garden Green (126973)
- Paper: Sahara Sand (121043), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Garden Green (102584), Whisper White (100730)
- Other: Big Shot (143263), Fiesta Time Framelits (141475), Duet Banner Punch (141483), 3/8” Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack (141989), Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack (141991), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), SNAIL adhesive (104332), Dimensionals (104430)
- Non Stampin’ Up!: Red & Green Sharpie Markers
- Whisper cardstock: 11” x 4 ¼ ”; 3” x 2 1/2” ; scrap for saying
- Garden Green cardstock: 3 ¼” x 2 3/4”
- Whisper White cardstock:
- Sahara Sand: 3” x 2 1/4”
- Garden Green: 2 1/2” x 1 ½”
- Designer Series Paper: 4 ¼” x 3”
- Ribbon: 12”
- Stamp the Llama image with Basic Black ink on the Sahara Sand cardstock.
- Cut out the Llama on the Big Shot with the matching framelits.
- On the small piece of white cardstock, stamp the “ground” with Sahara Sand ink.
- Attach the white cardstock to the Garden Green mat.
- Stamp the cactus image on the Garden Green cardstock with Garden Green ink.
- Cut out the cactus on the Big Shot with the matching framelit.
- Attach the cactus to the white cardstock with SNAIL.
- From the scrap of white cardstock, punch out a banner.
- Curve the saying to match the punch out and stamp the saying with Garden Green ink on the punch out.
- Colour the rhinestones with the red and green sharpie markers. Let dry.
- Fold the cardstock base in half.
- Attach the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card base.
- Tie the ribbon, around the base of the cardstock and tie in a knot on the right handside.
- Attach the Garden Green mat to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Attach the Llama to the front of the card, with dimensionals.
- Add the rhinestones, to the Llama.
- Attach the saying to the front of the card with dimensionals.