My technique class tomorrow night is focusing on watercoloring. I don’t know how many of my customers tell me they love the “look” of watercoloring but can’t seem to make this technique work. In class tomorrow night, I am going to make artists out of all the ladies. 🙂 If you aren’t able to come to the class but are interested in learning the art of watercoloring, I’ll be setting up another class so give me a shout!
Today’s project uses our Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens and the Paisley Petals Stamp Set. Using “line” image stamp sets work perfectly for watercoloring.
- Stamp Set Wood Pursuit of Happiness
- Stamp Set Wood Paisley Petals
- Card Stock More Mustard 8 1/2X11
- Card Stock Very Vanilla 8 1/2X11
- CARD STOCK 8-1/2 X 11 CAJUN CRAZE
- Designer Series Paper Paisley Petals
- Stazon Pad Jet Black
- Versamark Pad
- Classic Stampin Pad Always Artichoke
- WATERCOLOR WONDER CRAYONS REGALS COLLECTION
- WATERCOLOR WONDER CRAYONS BRIGHTS COLLECTION
- STAMPIN WRITE MARKER SOFT SUEDE
- Blender Pens
- Thread Linen
- Snail Adhesive Permanent
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Color Spritzer Tool
- ANTIQUE BRADS
1. Fold More Mustard Card Stock in half to create card. Stamp paisley images in VersaMark ink on card front.
2. Spritz Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper with water and allow to dry. Adhere to card front.
3. Stamp floral image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Watercolor stamped image using Blender Pen and Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie Watercolor Wonder Crayons.
4. Wrap Linen Thread around bottom of stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock and tie in front. Attach Antique Brad to card front.
5. Adhere More Mustard Textured Card Stock border to stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock.
6. Punch scallop trim border from Cajun Craze Card Stock using Scallop Trim Border Punch. Adhere to back of More Mustard Textured Card Stock border. Adhere stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock to card front.
7. Stamp sentiment in Always Artichoke ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Adhere to card front.
8. Spritz entire card front using Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker and Color Spritzer Tool.
Anne Brown The Stamp Maven firstname.lastname@example.org 972-234-9118
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator