- I wanted to share a Wednesday WOW using the Basket Bunch stamp set. This would be a perfect treat holder for all the Easter Egg “hunters” on your list!
Of course, I think the little egg cartons available from Stampin’ Up! are so adorable…BUT, if you need to improvise, use a regular egg carton and jazz it up! Supply list, instructions and measurements follow at end of this post. Just click on a picture to order anything from my online store.
- Stamp Sets – Basket Bunch (143186),
- Card Stock –Whisper White (100730), Peekaboo Peach (141417), Calypso Coral (122925), Crumb Cake (120953), 6×6 Glimmer Paper Assortment (143831)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974)
- Misc. Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Big Shot (143263), Magnetic Platform (130658), May Flowers Framelits (140276), Basket Builder Framelits (143228), Bunch of Banners Framelits (141488), Mini Egg Cartons (142776), Delicate White Doilies (141701), Calypso Coral Ink Refill (122934), Stampin Spritzer (126185), Burlap Ribbon (141487), ½” Circle punch (119869), Pearls (119247), Alcohol, Brown Sharpie
- Card Stock: All Scraps
- 6×6 Glimmer: Scraps of Mint Macaron
- Using Spritzer, Mix ¾ spritzer of Alcohol and about 10 drops of reinker, shake well. Spray egg carton completely. Let dry.
- Wrap Burlap Ribbon around egg carton and tie a bow.
- Using glue dots, ahere doily to ribbon.
- Using Big Shot and Magnetic plate, cut out flowers from the May Flowers Framelits and Calypso Coral and Peekaboo Peach cardstock, curl petals using your bone folder and adhere using glue dots. Cut out leaves from the Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper, adhere using Glue Dots.
- Using ½” Circle punch, punch a circle from Peekaboo Peach cardstock and adhere to center of flowers.
- Stamp Bunny 3 times, adhere one to the other using Dimensionals. Color a pearl using brown sharpie and adhere to the eye. Adhere bunnies using two Glue Dots to the bottom of the bunnies and adhere to top of décor.
- Stamp Phrase and cut out with Big Shot and Bunch of Banners Framelits. Adhere using a glue dot.
- Don’t forget to stuff egg carton with grass and goodies!
Thanks for popping in to check out my Wednesday WOW featuring the Basket Bunch stamp set!