Hey Stampers! Today I’m here to answer one of the questions most frequently asked by by customers. Where can I find inspiration for my papercrafting projects? We all hit creative “walls” from time to time and we might want some inspiration other than Pinterest, right?
So, today I was trolling through Facebook and this image came up.
Now, here’s the completed project.
See the similarities? The card was made using the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin’ Up!.
Instructions are below and if you need any supplies to complete this project or any others you might be making, click HERE to go to my online store.
I encourage you to start looking in new places to find your cardmaking inspiration. If I can ever help you with ideas, please just GIVE ME SHOUT!
- Stamp Sets – Meant To Be Cling Stamp Set (148626)
- Cardstock – Thick Whisper White Cardstock (140272); Blushing Bride Cardstock (131198); Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Blushing Bride Ink (147100)
- Misc. – Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106); Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder (146335); Be Mine Stitched Framelit (148527); Rhinestone Jewels (144220); Big Shot (143263)
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock : 11” x 4 1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4 ¼ x 4 1/4
- Blushing Bride Cardstock: 4 x 5 1/4”
- Fold your Thick Whisper White piece in half to create your card base.
- Run your Blushing Bride piece of cardstock through your Big Shot using the Tufted Dynamic Impressing Embossing Folder.
- Adhere your Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Position your Be Mine Framelits on the adhesive backed cardstock and run it through the Big Shot.
- Carefully separate the heart cutouts and position them on your card after removing the adhesive backing.
- Stamp your sentiment in Blushing Bride ink on the solid heart cutout, remove the backing and place it on the card within the opening of the remaining heart outline.
- Add rhinestones if desired.