Hey Stampers! I'm taking a poll today. Which is YOUR Favorite New In Color from Stampin' Up!?
Mine is definitely Grapefruit Grove!
All of the colors are bold and bright but Grapefruit Grove totally has me over the moon! Hmmm…do you think it could be that it reminds me of a Dreamsickle Bar??? I loved eating those as a kid and still buy them from time to time.
Leave a comment here at the end of this post or email me with your favorite new In Color and tell me why you love it! It will be interesting to see which is the favorite.
Today's share is a simple project using each one of the new colors…enjoy! Instructions follow at the end of the post.
- Stamp Sets – Swirly Frames (146519); Love What You Do (148042)
- Card Stock – Thick Whisper White Card Stock (140272); Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Stamp Pads – 2018-2020 In Color Classic Ink Pads (147153); Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Pretty Label Punch (143715); 1-3/4” Circle Punch (119850); Paper Piercing Tool (126189); Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199); Nature’s Twine (146352); Metallics Sequin Assortment (144214); Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White: scrap for pretty label punch
- Basic Black: scrap for 1-3/4” circle
- Stamp the smallest circle frame once in each of the 5 in colors on the card base.
- Stamp ‘thank you’ from the Love What You Do stamp set onto the scrap of white cardstock using memento ink.
- Punch out using the pretty label punch.
- Using the Stampin’ Pierce Mat and Paper Piercing Tool, poke holes along the upper and lower rounded parts of the punch shape.
- Add pierced shape to a 1-3/4” basic black circle.
- Add this to the card base using dimensionals.
- Cut a 6” piece of the Grapefruit Grove twine and separate the threads. Layer together 4 threads and tie a bow.
- Add the bow to the corner of the greeting using a mini glue dot.
- Add 3 black sequins to the card front.
If you want to purchase any of these yummy new colors, you can get them all at my online store.