Hey Stampers! Thanks for popping in today. I have a Fall Thank You card using the Winter Woods stamp set found in our Holiday Catalog. My Tuesday post showed you a Halloween card using this same stamp set. If you missed that post, see it here.
This card looks totally different than my Halloween project. Versatility is one of the things I like best about Stampin’ Up! products. Of course, I would love to own every single stamp set we sell, but that’s just not possible. If you have limited funds as well, I hope you find my ideas helpful to get the most out of your stamp sets and other supplies!
Here are all the details for today’s project:
- Stamp Sets: *Winter Woods (147661), Rooted In Nature (146482)
- Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Early Espresso
- Stamp Pads: Pear Pizzazz (147104), Early Espresso (147114), Pumpkin Pie (147086), Cajun Craze (147085), Blackberry Bliss (147092), Mango Melody (147093)
- Misc: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Sponge Daubers (133773), 2 1/4” Circle Punch (143720), Stamping Sponge (141337),*Shimmer Paint Frost White (147046), Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158), Stampin’ Spritzers (126185) NON STAMPIN’ UP: Rubbing Alcohol
*These items can be found in the 2018 Holiday Catalog
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” scored and folded at 4 1/4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5 1/4” (2 pieces) plus small scrap 1/2” x 5 for banner
- Early Espresso Card Stock: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Score and fold the Pumpkin Pie base at 4 1/4″; attach the Early Espresso panel to the card base.
- Punch one piece of Whisper White Card Stock with the 2 1/4” Circle Punch slightly to the right and inserted all the way. Lay the punched panel over the remaining Whisper White panel and sponge with Pumpkin Pie ink to create the large sun.
- Ink the Tree Stand with Mango Melody ink; then remove the ink from the tree trunks with a tissue and color the trunks with the Early Espresso marker.
- With Sponge Daubers, randomly Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss to the tree stand to create “Fall” leaves.
- “Breathe” on the stamp as needed to add moisture and then stamp on the Whisper White Panel.
- Add grass with the Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small piece of Whisper White and snip to create a banner on each end. Add to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you would like to add the the Winter Woods Stamp Set to your collection, or need any other Stampin’ Up! products, I’d love to have you shop with me at my online store.