Hey there stampers! I hope your week is off to a great start. Temperatures really dropped yesterday here in North Texas so I’m hoping that is a sign fall is REALLY here!! Fall is my favorite time of the year; I just love all the colors!
The fall colors in this sympathy card really pop out. In fact, this is such a versatile card; change up the sentiment and it will work for any occasion or need. I think I might just stamp a bunch to have around and then I can add whatever sentiment/greeting I need.
To order any of the supplies used in this card, just click a pic. Full instructions follow at the end of the post…enjoy!
- Stamp Set: Wondrous Wreath stamp set #135047, Rose Wonder stamp set #140697, Brush Strokes stamp set 139533, Hardwood stamp #133035
- Ink: Delightful Dijon #138327, Rose Red #126954, Cajun Craze #126965, Soft Suede #126978, Basic Black #140931
- Paper: Cajun Craze #119684, Whisper White #100730, Soft Suede #115318, DSP: Serene Scenery Stack #141642
- Misc: 5/8 burlap ribbon #141487, 5/8 gold satin ribbon #134547, linene thread #104199, Wonderful Wreath framelits #135851, Rose Garden thinlits #140619, Big Shot 143263, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, Corner Round Punch #134346
- Cajun Craze Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half)
- Serene Scenery DSP: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Scrap: Whisper White & Soft Suede
- Stamp Brushstrokes image in Cajun Carze on the front of the card base.
- Stamp frame and words from Rose Wonder in black ink on whisper white card stock scrap.
- Stamp wreath layers in Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Rose Red.
- Stamp Hardwood in Soft Suede ink, on Soft Suede card stock.
- Using the Big Shot, cut label, wreath & star panels (all can be cut at the same time).
- Punch the corners of the Serene Scenery panel with the Corner rounder punch.
- Cut banner tails in the ribbon sections, and tie a bow in the linen thread.
- Assemble card.
Thanks for popping in today and I hope you enjoyed this fall Wondrous Wreath card!