Hey stampers! Here in the US we are all busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. For me, this year getting ready means ordering our dinner from a wonderful local restaurant!
Stamp Slave Dave is usually the chef, but he's been having some back problems lately so I didn't want him standing all day cooking and then being wiped out when we're ready to give thanks and eat! Since our daughter and son in law are returning from their honeymoon ON Thanksgiving Day, we're having the family celebration on Friday so ordering seemed to fit the bill…much easier cleanup don't you think?! That way all of us can just relax and watch the Dallas Cowboys win another game…woo hoo! (I grew up in California but the ‘Boys have always been my team so I love that they always play on Thanksgiving Day.
One other thing I always do over the Thanksgiving weekend is start working on my Christmas cards. I know a lot of you probably do the same thing. If you haven't even given cards a thought yet this year, here is an easy card using the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set that would be quick to put together, yet not use a ton of supplies.
After all, the holiday season should not be full of stress; there is so much for which to be thankful and so many blessings that can easily be missed in the hustle and bustle.
Also, notice the cute little heart in the center of this card? It comes from our Brights Collection of enamel shapes AND is part of a bundle on sale today only! If you missed yesterday's post click here and you can check out all the details of the Online Extravaganza!
Here are the instructions, including measurements, for today's project. You can just click on any picture below to order…enjoy!
- Stamp Set – Wrapped in Warmth (142051 w) (142054 c)
- Cardstock – Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272); Garden Green (102584)
- Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974); Cherry Cobbler (126966)
- Misc. –Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143537); Layering Circles Framelits (141705); Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (141851); Big Shot Machine (143263); 1” Circle Punch (119868); Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack (141991); Regals Enamel Shapes (141681); Bakers Twine Trio Pack (141999); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White Thick: 4-1/4“ x 11”
- Whisper White: 1-1/2” x 5-1/4”, 4” x 5-1/4”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”, scrap for heart
- Garden Green: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for pines
- Warmth & Cheer DSP: 1/2” x 5-1/4’, 2” x 5-1/4”
- Fold Whisper White Thick cardstock to create card base.
- Attach Whisper White cardstock 4” x 5-1/4” to the card base using dimensionals. Attach Warmth & Cheer DSP 2” x 5-1/4” across the Whisper White cardstock using Snail.
- Texture Emboss Whisper White cardstock 1-1/2” x 5-1/4” using the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach across the Warmth & Cheer DSP using dimensionals. Attach Warmth & Cheer DSP 1/2” x 5-1/4” across textured embossed Whisper White using Snail.
- Die cut two small pines, two large pines from the Pretty Pines Thinlits and Garden Green cardstock.
- Stamp greeting onto Whisper White cardstock 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” using Early Espresso ink. Die Cut using Layering Circles Framelits (circle measures 2-3/8” wide). Attach to card front using dimensionals.
- Attach pines to the bottom of the circle die cut using Mini Glue Dots.
- Tie a bow using Gold Twine, attach over pines using Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp heart onto Whisper White scrap using Cherry Cobbler ink and punch using 1” Circle Punch. Attach over bow using dimensional. Attach heart Enamel Shape into center of stamped heart.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a Tiggeriffic week! 🙂