Dragonfly Dreams Project, NEW Online Class
Today’s project features the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set and Coordinating Thinlit Dies. Instructions, measurements and supplies are below and you can simply click on a picture to go right to my shopping page.
- Stamp Sets – Dragonfly Dreams (142924)
- Card Stock – Emerald Envy (141415), Whisper White (100730), Pool Party (122924)
- Stamp Pads – Emerald Envy (141396), PeekABoo Peach (141398), Pool Party (126982)
- Misc. Supplies – Big Shot Machine (143263), Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits (142749), Elegant Dots TIEF (138287), Wink of Stella (141897), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Emerald Envy: 5-1/2” X 8-1/2″
- Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4”; 1/2” x 3-1/2” for banner and scraps for dragonflies
- Pool Party: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Fold the Emerald Envy in half to create base card. Layer the white mat onto base card.
- Run the Pool Party cardstock through the Big Shot using Elegant Dots TIEF. Layer onto base card.
- Stamp sentiment on ½” strip of Whisper White paper; cut banner edges.
- On the scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the bold detailed wings using Emerald Envy ink and the bold wings in Pool Party; cut out using the bold wing Thinlit.
- Cut out 2 of the detailed dragonflies using the scrap of Whisper White paper.
- Ink the “dot” stamp using Pool Party and stamp randomly on both dragonflies. Clean stamp and repeat with PeekABoo Peach and then Emerald Envy to finish. Brush the Wink of Stella onto the dragonfly body and wings and let dry.
- (Optional) cut off the tail of the dragonflies from Step 2. Line up the bold bodies with the dragonflies from Step 3, using adhesive only in center of body.
- Apply banner to lower left corner of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add both dragonflies, using Dimensionals only in center of body.
If you liked today’s project, you’ll love the featured project in tomorrow’s email newsletter! Do you receive my newsletter? My subscribers are the FIRST to see my new online classes and they also receive gifts and other specials. In tomorrow’s newsletter my subscribers will see another Dragonfly Dreams Project, NEW Online Class will be introduced with a special offer for subscribers only!
Subscribers will get a chance to purchase this class for 72 hours at a special, early-bird price. If you’re not a subscriber, I invite you to sign up for my newsletter in the right sidebar above, and watch your inbox for your free subscriber gifts AND your online class special offer!